Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 5, Exercise 11, Play week

This exercise is excatly what I had been looking for, for a long time. Ning is a group of people that interact and share ideas. It's the biggest book club and it also provides recommendations for good titles. I checked the link "library thing" and it's awesome it helps with cataloging, recommended book titles. I also liked teacher librarian Ning - I read some of the entries and it it's people new to the profession of teaching or librarian and asking for help or ideas for orientation or other subject matters. I enjoyed all the features and it would really benefit my library. I signed up for Teacher Librarian Ning. Travel IQ is a great activity to use with students for world geography. I played the USA challenge and had lots of fun reviewing states and capitals.

No comments: