Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week #9, Exercise #23, Copyright - creative common, summarization

I really enjoyed the Disney videos about the copyright laws. It is such a delicate "issue" that everyone does not know what can be shared with giving credit of course and what can not be used because no one is really informed about the copyright laws. When I searched through creatvie common I noticed that the "flickr icon" was used like in the blog for the 23 things training. I really enjoyed this training. I learned so much about technology. This training helped me develop my orientation for the library this school year and the students really enjoyed it. Now teachers consider me a "PRO" in technology because of everything I integrated in my power point presentation. I can't thank Region One enough for providing this training. It was indeed an awesome experience.

No comments: